This document has been drawn up in Italian. In case of conflict between any translated versions of this document and the Italian version, the latter will prevail.
Here, the Service Provider, the Software Platform, the Website, the Holder of the data processing will be collectively referred to as "QAPP".
If the contractor wishes to use the services on behalf of the organization, then your consent to these terms mean in the name of the company that is with full authority. In such cases, words such as "contractor" and "his / her" will refer to the organization.
QAPP may modify these Terms at any time for a variety of reasons, which reflect changes in the current legislation or updates of the Services, as well as add new services or features. Changes are published where those terms appear. Changes will be operational from the day of publication. If you do not accept any changes made to the terms of, the Contractor Service must stop using the service, because by continuing to use the Services shows its consent to be bound by the terms updated.
Any changes to the conditions of use will be reported in this document, published on QAPP home page and elsewhere. QAPP reserves the right to modify this document at any time; it is therefore recommended to consult periodically. In the event of material changes made to this policy, users will be informed about it by e-mail notification or within the QAPP homepage.
1. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other necessary information to complete the registration process.
2. You are responsible for the safe keeping of your access data (username and password)
3. QAPP can communicate with you through e-mail for your account registration, with regard to system upgrades, or other matters relating to the account.
4. QAPP reserves the right to refuse access to the service to the end user, at its sole discretion.
5. The QAPP members provide their name and their real information and invite you all to do the same. As for the recording and to ensure the security of your account, you agree to:
• Do not provide any false personal information on QAPP or create an account on behalf of another person without authorization.
• Do not create more than one personal account.
• Do not create another account without our permission if the original account is disabled.
• Do not use QAPP if he was convicted of sexual crimes.
• Make sure your contact information is always accurate and current.
• Do not share your password, or allow others to access your account, or do any other action that could put the security of your account at risk.
• Do not transfer to third parties your account QAPP
• If the user selects a user name or to a page, QAPP reserves the right to remove or reclaim it, for example, if the owner of a registered trademark complains and your username is not directly related to the real name of 'user.
6. We work hard to make sure that QAPP is a secure site, but we can not guarantee it. We require that users help to protect the safety of QAPP that they undertake to:
• Do not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on QAPP.
• Do not collect content or user information, or otherwise access to QAPP using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without prior permission from us.
• Do not take marketing actions illegal multi-level, such as pyramid schemes, on QAPP.
• Do not upload viruses or other malicious code.
• Do not try to get the login information or access other users' accounts.
• Do not denigrate, intimidate or harass any user.
• Do not publish content: miners, pornography, incitement to hatred or violence.
• Do not develop or use third party applications with content related to alcohol, to dating services or otherwise directed to an adult audience.
• Do not use QAPP for illegal purposes, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
• Do not take actions that may impede, overburden, or impair the proper functioning or appearance of QAPP, such as a denial of service attack or other disruptive actions that interfere with page rendering or other QAPP functions.
• Do not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Fees and payments
1. Charges for the Services. The contractor agrees to pay QAPP any fee for each service purchased or used, in accordance with the payment terms and determination of valid price for that service. QAPP uses Paypal as a payment service. The service will be billed to the contractor according to the chosen payment method PayPal user on the page during the purchase transaction. The fees paid by the contractor are non-refundable, except in cases specified in these Terms or required by law.
2. Packages. Our services are unexpended buying packages of prepaid credits (1 credit is equivalent to one created to answer questionnaires) that are valid for 1 year. The package purchased feedback can be used for any questionnaire (called QAPP) created. When you purchase a new package, the validity of the answers / residual credits will be extended for one year from the date of recharge.
Even if you run out of answers available on its behalf, QAPP continue to collect responses to your QAPP but it will show you the results to date with the responses collected in the period when your credit was terminated only when you purchase a new package or subscription.
Subscription. The signing of a subscription right to use all services without limitation in the number of responses collected. The subscription does not automatically renew at maturity.
If a user subscribes still having available the remaining answers to the account, they will not be lost but will be extended for another year with respect to their maturity date.
3. Taxes. Unless otherwise indicated, the contractor is responsible for the payment of any taxes (different from income tax of QAPP) or toll associated with the sale of the Services, including penalties and interest (collectively, "Taxes"). The contractor will pay QAPP all services without reductions on taxes. If QAPP is required to collect or pay Taxes, the Taxes will be invoiced to the contractor, unless the contractor fails to provide a QAPP a valid tax exemption certificate authorized by the appropriate tax authorities, VAT number issued by the appropriate tax authorities or other documentation proving the exemption law. If the contractor is required to withhold taxes from its payments directly to QAPP, the contractor must provide QAPP an official tax receipt or other appropriate documentation attesting to this form of payment.
4. Changes in prices. QAPP may change the fees for the Services at any time, provided that the change is only applied since the purchases made at a later date to change the date of the commission.
Since there is no package or subscription will automatically renew at maturity, QAPP not send any notification of the change of charges for its services. The commissions will always be visible at the time of purchase by the user.
Change, cancellation and termination of service
The user is solely responsible for the proper cancellation of the questionnaires (also called QAPP). You can delete QAPP questionnaires at any time using the appropriate button available within the QAPP management page for each QAPP created. Cancellation requests sent by email or telephone will not be considered valid.
If the contractor decides to cancel your account or a page on which there is an active subscription will not receive a refund for the amount of time wasted unless the resolution does not depend on our own breach of the agreement and proceed to send us written notice, or refund is not required by law.
QAPP may restrict, suspend or terminate the provision of services if the contractor fails to comply with these Terms, or if you use the Services in order to cause legal problems in QAPP or affect the proper use of the Services by other users. QAPP may suspend the provision of services even in cases of alleged misconduct. In case of suspension or interruption of the Services, the contractor is notified in advance in order to be able to export a copy of your Content from the Service. However, in some situations where time is critical, QAPP could decide to act immediately without notice. However, QAPP has no obligation to keep the content after the interruption of the applicable service.
If you stop the supply of services for serious and repeated violations of these Terms by the contractor, QAPP can take various measures to prevent the use, including block IP address.
QAPP constantly changes the Services in order to improve them. QAPP can add, edit or delete the functionality from a service at any time without notice. QAPP may also limit, suspend or terminate a service at its discretion. QAPP can remove content from the Services at any time in its sole discretion, although it undertakes to inform in advance if there are any material impact on the contractor and if circumstances allow.
Copyright (Copyright) and properties
QAPP or its suppliers own the intellectual property rights on all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the interface elements of service, functionality, and documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any of the service component that QAPP or its suppliers own.
These Terms do not grant the Contractor any right of use of QAPP commercial brands or other elements of the brand.
QAPP claims no intellectual property on the contents collected by the service provided, except for the limited rights necessary to provide the Services and as otherwise described in this Agreement.
The contractor grants QAPP a worldwide royalty-free license to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt, create derivative works, make publicly available and leverage in other ways the content, but solely to provide the Services to the contractor or as permitted by the privacy policies of QAPP. This license so limited purpose continues even when the contractor stop using our Services, however the contractor has the option to delete the content in respect of some services to prevent access to QAPP. This license also extends to trusted third parties with which QAPP cooperate to provide the services to the contractor. In the event that receives feedback on the part of the contractor services, QAPP can use that feedback but without any obligation towards the contractor.
Services, Content and Third Party Rights
QAPP aggregate content originating from its users and may contain links to websites or third-party resources.
These services and contents are not under the supervision or control QAPP. They can present content that some people may find offensive or inappropriate: QAPP assumes no responsibility for such content.
QAPP respects the rights of others and expects the user to do the same.
You will not post or perform actions on QAPP that constitute infringement of third party rights or applicable laws in any way.
The contents are the sole responsibility of the person or entity that makes it available. Similarly, the contractor is responsible for its content and must ensure that you have all rights and permissions necessary to use that Content in connection with the Services. QAPP is not responsible for any action taken by the contractor which affects its Content, including share it publicly. The contractor must not use the content of the Services unless you have obtained permission from the owner or has been authorized by law.
The Contractor recognizes that, in order to ensure compliance with legal obligations, QAPP could check the content posted to the Services to determine if it is illegal or violates these Terms (such as when we are notified illegal content). We can also modify, deny access, remove or refuse to display content that we believe is in violation of the law or these Terms. However, QAPP has not in other circumstances the obligation to monitor or verify any of the content posted to the Services.
The service provides a QAPP you may share a questionnaire (thus the content thereof) made by another user on websites operated by third parties. QAPP does not check the Web sites of these third parties, so it is not responsible for the content published. The trademarks displayed in conjunction with the Services are the property of their respective owners.
We reserve the right to remove any content or information users post on QAPP, where it is believed that violates this Statement or our policies.
In addition, if a QAPP you are prompted to answer a QAPP believes that use inappropriate content or if it determines that a user is behaving in an offensive manner, I can report to the QAPP team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The team QAPP occur within 24 hours the contents of the QAPP or the actions of the user and will evaluate whether to take the actions, which may include the cancellation of QAPP (content) or the user's block itself.
The contractor is responsible for the maintenance, protection and backups of its content. To the extent permitted by law, QAPP is not responsible in case of impossibility of storage, loss or corruption of content.
QAPP can close the account and delete the content in case of inactivity (such as access or payment) greater than 12 months. However we will try to warn the contractor before closing the account to give him the opportunity to access the account and keep it active.
To report a violation of the intellectual property we encourage you to write to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (pec). This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, users may not post content that infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties. When we receive a valid notification of alleged infringement of intellectual property, we proceed immediately to the removal or disabling access to the content object of the violation. If the situation warrants, also we proceed to the closure of the accounts of repeat infringers.
If we removed the content because they were considered to infringe the copyright of third parties, and the user who posted them believed that there was a mistake, it has the option to request the reactivation, or sending an email to email@example.com QAPP @ pec .it (pec).
You will not use copyrights o marchi of QAPP or similar symbols that can be confusing unless you get our written consent.
The user will respond to the questionnaires sent by other users or published on the platform in full autonomy and knowledge that the information collected from users who have created the questionnaires may be used for personal or commercial purposes entirely independent of QAPP.
The user, not QAPP, will have sole responsibility and duty to verify the integrity of all content used, uploaded, posted or published on the Site, even on our message boards and in any Survey (also called QAPP) in which it participates, including the obligation to obtain the authorizations required to post such content.
The services provided by QAPP also display content provided by other users that is not owned by QAPP. Such content is the sole responsibility of the person or entity that makes it available. Similarly, QAPP is responsible for its content and must ensure that you have all rights and permissions necessary to use that Content in connection with the Services. QAPP allows the user to interact with the outside of the platform, for example by sending questionnaires to email addresses or inviting others to participate in questionnaires by entering email addresses or sharing / invitation on social networks (eg. Facebook). This type of interactions take place under the responsibility of the person or entity that intraprende.È not post identification documents or sensitive financial information on Qapp.Nel If you encounter complaints against us for the actions, content or QAPP of user information, the user will be required to indemnify us and to assure us from and against all damages, losses or expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of such claim. Although we provide rules for the conduct of the users, we do not control or drive user actions on QAPP and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on QAPP. We are not responsible for any information or offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable on this QAPP. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of Qapp.QAPP NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION OR THIRD PARTY DATA, SO WE, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS ARE RAISED FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, ARISING FROM YOUR USE, AND WE ARE NOT IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY COMPLAINTS DIRECTED AGAINST SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE CAN NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR QAPP, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.